13/02/2007

Disconet 1987 Top Tune Medley

GEORGE MICHAEL - I Want Your Sex
EXPOSE - Let Me Be The One
JODY WATLEY - Looking For A New Love
GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS - Love Overboard
MARRS - Pump Up The Volume
COVER GIRLS - Show Me
PRINCE - Housequake
GEORGIO - Sex Appeal
MICHAEL JACKSON - Bad
MICHAEL JACKSON - The Way You Make Me Feel
PRETTY POISON - Catch Me (I'm Falling)
WHISPERS - Rock Steady
MADONNA - Where's The Party
GEORGIO - Tina Cherry
NOEL - Silent Morning
WHITNEY HOUSTON - So Emotional
WHITNEY HOUSTON - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
MEL & KIM - Showing Out
TAYLOR DAYNE - Tell It To My Heart
MADONNA - Causing A Commotion
COMPANY B - Full Circle
JELLYBEAN - Who Found Who
JETS - Cross My Broken Heart
NEW ORDER - Bizarre Love Triangle
S.O.S. BAND - No Lies
SHEENA EASTON & PRINCE - You Got The Look
DEAD OR ALIVE - Brand New Lover
BANANARAMA - I Heard A Rumor
PEPSI & SHIRLIE - Heartache
MEL & KIM - Respectable
DEBBIE GIBSON - Shake Your Love
DEBBIE GIBSON - Only In My Dreams
NATALIE COLE - Jump Start
SALT-N-PEPA - Push It
MIAMI SOUND MACHINE - Rhythm Is Gonna Get You
FAT BOYS & THE BEACH BOYS - Wipeout
KIM WILDE - You Keep Me Hanging On
PET SHOP BOYS - It's A Sin
TIFFANY - I Think We're Alone Now
PAUL LEKAKIS - Boom Boom Boom
DEAD OR ALIVE - Something In My House
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pmpks1

Nenhum comentário:

The Vault Station