15/02/2007

ENC: DISCONET - 1978 Top Tune Medley





BARRY MANILOW - Copacabana
GLORIA GAYNOR - I Will Survive
CANDI STATON - Victim
EUMIR DEODATO - Whistle Bump
BOHANNON - Let Start The Dance
KAREN YOUNG - Hot Shot
T.H.P. ORCHESTRA - Two Hot For Love
LAURA TAYLOR - Dancin' In My Feet
BOB McGILPIN - Superstar
BIONIC BOOGIE - Risky Changes
CISSY HOUSTON - Think It Over
MICHAEL ZAGER BAND - Let's All Chant
TASTE OF HONEY - Boogie Oogie Oogie
GREGG DIAMOND - Star Cruiser
DON RAY - Got To Have Loving
ALICIA BRIDGES - I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round)
THE RAES - A Little Lovin' (Keep The Doctor Away)
DEBORAH WASHINGTON - Standing In The Shadows Of Love
BETTYE LAVETTE - Doin' The Best That I Can
MADLEEN KANE - Rough Diamond
LINDA CLIFFORD - If My Friends Could See Me Now
VOYAGE - Lady America
JOHN DAVIS & THE MONSTER ORCHESTRA - Ain't That Enough For You
FIRST CHOICE - Hold Your Horses
KEBEKELEKTRIK - War Dance
USA-EUROPEAN CONNECTION - Come Into My Heart
DAN HARTMAN - Instant Replay
EDWIN STARR - Contact
MACHO - I'm A Man
MUSIQUE - In The Bush
SYLVESTER - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
EVELYN "CHAMPAGNE" KING - Shame
PEACHES & HERB - Shake Your Groove Thing
SATURDAY NIGHT BAND - Come On Dance, Dance

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7q398m

Nenhum comentário:

The Vault Station